Offizielle Updates zu den nächsten Schiffen

"Man muss schon etwas wissen, um verbergen zu können, dass man nichts weiß."
Antworten
PELCKI
Space Marshal
Offizielle Updates zu den nächsten Schiffen

Beitrag von PELCKI »

Hab grad eine Konversation zurückgefunden aus dem Spektrum. Wo es um ein paar Schiffe geht die bald in den Conceptsale kommen.
@Stehlik:
@Ben how's that new banu ship looking in your opinion? agressive? sleek.... defenisve ? >>
@wcloaf:
Defensive, definitely defensive
[hr]
@Starlin
Wait..... is the new Banu ship a Cutlass split like the Bucc was? Cuz I honestly don't know how you can make the Merchant man any more specialized
@wcloaf
No it's not a split from the Merchantman.
@wcloaf
But by doing a smaller Banu ship we can prototype a bunch of stuff we want for the MM.
@wcloaf
I don't believe the Banu have a specific manufacturer, they refine their ship designs over generations by trading for and adapting tech.
@wcloaf
I don't think that they have capital ships in the traditional sense (ships of the line)... but they have big ships.
[hr]
@wcloaf
Origin 600, eh... what have you heard?
@Mad_Syringe
@wcloaf Considering the Origin 600, which of the following words would relate to it the most: Family holidays, Vip luxury, Sleek exploration?
@wcloaf
sleek, luxury, VIP and holiday.
[hr]
@Junked:
Ben, is there any remote indication that a smaller version of the Reclaimer might be developed?
@wcloaf:
Junked: Yes.
[hr]
@Flute:
Xenomancer no, the point is we can list things we like and that we don't like ... and CIG can choose what to change (if any). The game is ultimately their design choice, it's not a popularity poll. But if we only give them feedback after a ship is launched with a big fanfare ... then criticism will be no less critical, some flaws no less glaring (see Tali cockpit lighting), but there will be no time in the pipeline for corrections - the ship will be live.
@wcloaf
Flute: it's not that, there just isn't a phase in the process where a ship is half done anymore; the flight setup and the art get done at the same time now. We still take feedback just as seriously after a ship is done, and many of the ships you can fly today will be completely updated (Cutlass and Aurora are in progress right now.)
[hr]
@FRAC_Alastrom
Stealth retaliator, there's my feedback
@wcloaf
Stealth Retaliator? Hmm, somebody check that guy's security clearance.
[hr]
@CIG_M_Sherman
Cutlass rework won't need anything to deploy missiles, it'll just fire them out from the housings.
[align=center]Bild You do not win battles with weapons, you win them with your mind Backer Subscriber Space Marshal Concierge[/align][align=center]>>2942: Planlos im All<<[/align][align=center]STAR-D79W-WTQG[/align]
Antworten